- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
- What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
- How long do compression garments last?
- How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
- Are there any differences between knit structures?
Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?
Compression garments are suitable all-year round. Traditionally worn during the colder months because of its thermo-regulating properties, 2XU Compression garments breathe exceptionally well and thus continue to offer benefits despite climatic conditions.
2XU Compression fabrics also offer the highest clothing sun protection factor of UPF50+ to protect your skin from the sun when training outdoors.
For those seeking even greater warmth and insulation in particularly cool conditions, we are pleased to offer a range of Thermal Compression garments.