- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
- What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
- How long do compression garments last?
- How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
Are there any differences between knit structures?
Knit structure is but one contributing factor to the quality of a compression garment. Other elements such as the type of yarn and the yarn density affect the quality of one fabric against another.
2XU PWX garments are constructed using a circular high gauge knit structure. This delivers an evenly distributed 360 degree stretch compression and superior fabric return, unachievable in garments with tricot knit.
2XU Compression delivers long life performance through the use of the highest grade elastomeric yarns with Invista LYCRA® which is vital to achieving a high level of elasticity and compressive properties over the life of the garment.
All 2XU products use powerful performance fabrics with high gauge denier ratings.
Independent testing by experts at RMIT University has found 2XU PWX Compression fabrics produce a lighter but more powerful and enduring result than competing compression brands.
- Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?