- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
2XU Compression has proven benefits in a wide range of activities.
- Reduced muscle damage and injury via better muscle containment + stability
- Heightened agility via increased proprioception + awarenessImproved Performance
- Improved Performance
- Reduced muscle oscillation via reduced muscle fatigue in order to improve muscle endurance, strength and power
- Better moisture management through high quality LYRCA® which wicks moisture from the skin
- Temperature control via breathable fabric to keep you comfortable in both hot and cold conditions
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating to guard you from harmful UV rays
- Odour management via antibacterial, odour resistance fabric to keep you comfortable and confident when working out.
- Faster recovery from fatigue
- Reduced swellingand muscle soreness
- Improved ability to maintain performance levelsafter wearing Compression garments for recovery between bouts of exercise
- Improved circulation and more efficient flushing of lactate from the bloodstream.
Less risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and jetlag when travelling due to heightened circulation.
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
- How long do compression garments last?
- How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
- Are there any differences between knit structures?
- Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?