Talented Senior Graphic Designer? 2XU Needs You!
Want to work in a young, energetic, design lead company? We're seeking a talented Senior Designer to work in house on all aspects of branding. The successful applicant will manage and produce artwork for the smallest flyer through to branded retail environments in Australia and across the globe. Strong conceptual skills will be coupled with extensive technical ability as you will be responsible for developing seasonal campaigns, directing photography, print advertising, catalogue layout, point of sale, packaging and corporate collateral. Good knowledge of web and digital technology is highly favoured as you will work alongside our digital designer and PR team creating the online 2XU experience.
Key skill sets will include some or all of the following:
- Experience in brand management
- Experience in campaign roll out
- Strong conceptual skills
- Very strong finished art skills (you've possibly cut your teeth in a production environment and still like to roll your sleeves up!)
- Good knowledge of HTML and Flash technology (but you're not a web monkey)
- You have experience in the apparel industry
- Packaging and product design
- Design for retail environments
- You love working in a team and have great communication skills
- You live and breathe design and love to share your ideas.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Submit your folio and resume in PDF format (other formats will NOT be accepted) to: email@example.com. Folio should contain no more than 10 pieces and be under 5MB.