One Hot Minute with Shane Archbold
This month we’ve taken One Hot Minute with Kiwi cycling champ and 2XU Ambassador Shane Archbold. Shane claimed Silver in the Omnium at the recent World Cycling Champs and is now set to tackle the big guys in Europe.
FULL NAME: Shane William Archbold
ATHLETIC DISCIPLINE: Track cyclist wit Bike NZ national team
1. Favourite type of training: Track training camps with the New Zealand team
2. Top pump-up song is: Gambler, Johnny Cash
3. If I wasn’t an athlete I’d be: Very unsure, I wanted to be an athlete from a very young age
4. Biggest Vice: Belgian beer and frites, ha ha no my biggest vice would be not having a firm goal in place always trying to do 2 things at once
5. Currently looking forward to: A successful 2011 European campaign with view to 2012 Olympics
6. Best advice you have ever received: Enjoy it, if you can't don't continue!