FULL NAME: James Cunnama
ATHLETIC DISCIPLINE: Triathlon
- Favourite type of training - Running. Long running on trails in particular, but also a good hard track session
- Top pump-up song: My Chemical Romance - Nanananana
- If I wasn’t an athlete I’d be: A sports professional of some sort…and an amateur athlete!
- Biggest Vice: TV… big time thief (but easily justifiable as a Pro who needs rest…)
- Currently looking forward to: Racing in Kona (for real – I participated in 2009, but was not prepared!)
- Best advice you have ever received: If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same (from ‘If’ by Rudyard Kipling).