One Hot Minute with Mark Colthart
One Hot Minute with 2XU Run Group + Marathon man Mark Colthart as he embarks on the ultimate in human performance by running the Tarawera Ultramarathon solo. Check out Marks link as he is raising money for the Auckland Hospice http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/MarkC/
FULL NAME: Mark Colthart
ATHLETIC DISCIPLINE: Ultramarathon
1. Favourite type of training: Hills, hills, hills and some more hills.
2. Top pump-up song is: Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine.
3. If I wasn’t an athlete I’d be: I’m not an athlete, just a glorified weekend warrior.
4. Biggest Vice: Vanilla ice-cream, by the tub.
5. Currently looking forward to: Nailing the Tarawera Ultra marathon on the 19th of March 2011.
6. Best advice you have ever received: Keep maintaining relentless momentum towards the finish line, and never ever give up.