Terms + Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase or becoming a 2XU member signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
- By submitting an order or becoming a member of 2XU, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting 2XU via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched, then postage costs will apply.
- You must contact 2XU either by phone, fax or email regarding any exchange/refund return of product prior to return within 30 days of original dispatch date.
- If you change your mind about the purchase, 2XU is happy to exchange unused and unopened products. All additional postage costs will be at the customer's expense.
- If a product is faulty, 2XU will provide a full refund or exchange including all additional delivery costs.
- If a product is not suitable and you require an alternate size, colour or style, 2XU will refund or exchange goods. The customer is required to pay for return postage to 2XU, however, 2XU will pay for returned postage to the customer.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax)
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.